Dr. med. Jan Dracklé is an FMH-certified neurologist and experienced clinical specialist in the treatment of strokes, including pre- and aftercare and use of state-of-the-art ultrasound diagnostics.
Dr. med. Jan Dracklé studied at the University of Göttingen. He worked for over 20 years at Asklepios Kliniken Schildautal in Seesen, Germany. As senior physician, he was in charge of the transregional Stroke Unit and acting supervisor of the emergency room and acute neurology ward. He spent nine years as Deputy Director of the Department of Electrophysiology and ran a clinic for nerve and muscular diseases with a focus on electroneurography and electromyography.
- 2017 – present
- Practitioner, NeuroCentre Enge
- 2016 – present
- Practitioner, NeuroCentre Bellevue
- 2007 – 2016
- Head of Department of Electrophysiology
- Senior physician at transregionally certified Stroke Unit
- 1995 – 1996
- Licensure to practice medicine / assistant physician
Education and degrees
- DGKN certificate of competence in electromyography (EMG)
- Dissertation “Die Bedeutung des PFO bei kryptogenen cerebralen Ischämien”
- Neurology specialist
- 1987 – 1993
- Studies in human medicine at the University of Göttingen
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Klinische Neurophysiologie und funktionelle Bildgebung (DGKN)
Publications and lectures
Information to follow.