A stroke is an emergency in which every second counts. In case of emergency, call the emergency number by dialing 144.
During a stroke consultation, our specialists will assess the risk and possibilities for neurorehabilitation, or stroke aftercare. What is most important is to identify and minimize risks. Our diagnostics incorporate many years of clinical and university experience, the latest technology and our knowledge from managing stroke centers. Diagnostics and treatment are carried out by certified experts.
- Risk evaluation
- Improving the prevention, treatment and prognosis for patients
- Prompt examination following a mini stroke (ideally within 48 hours)
- Ultrasound examination of the vessels supplying the brain (Doppler/duplex)
- Comprehensive diagnostics: Ultrasound, imaging and cardiology examinations, in certain cases special laboratory tests
- Interdisciplinary competency in neurology, neurosurgery and neuroradiology
- Second opinions
- Advice and consultations for patients following a stroke or after a transient ischemic attack (TIA)